1.Who can participate in the " Нұрлы Жер" Program (Subsidies)?
In the Нурлы Жер program (Subsidizing), all citizens of Kazakhstan can take part (there is no queue in the order).
1. Who can participate in the housing construction program " Нұрлы жер " in the direction "Leased housing with the purchase of JSC" MO "KMC":
Leased housing with redemption is realized by waiting lists, which are registered in the LEB, in order of priority determined in accordance with the existing housing legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, for the following categories:
• large families;
• single-parent families;
• families with or having children with disabilities;
• orphans, children left without parental care;
• invalids of groups 1 and 2;
• civil servants, servicemen, employees of special state bodies, employees of budget organizations.
• At the same time, 50% of the housing is sold to persons of the above categories, married for at least 3 years, with children (child), and the age of both spouses is under 35 (at the time of applying for participation in the Program), and Incomplete families, in which one of the parents, who has not reached the age of 35, is raised by the child (child), including a divorced, widowed.
2. What is the age category of participants in the Housing Program " Нұрлы жер "?
Local executive body (LEB) is involved in accounting for the waiting lists.
3. When will the receipt of documents for the Housing Program " Нұрлы жер " begin?
Terms for the acceptance of documents are determined by the LEB. Announcements on the beginning of the receipt of applications under the Housing Construction Program " Нұрлы жер are posted on the websites of the LEB (akimats).
4. What documents must pass for the assessment of solvency?
1. Originals (for verification) and copies of identity cards of the Applicant and the Guarantor;
2. A document confirming registration at the permanent place of residence (address certificate) of the Applicant and the Guarantor;
3. Originals of certificates from the employer and the guarantor's place of work about the position, work experience;
4. Originals of certificates of wages from the employer and the Guarantor's place of work for the last six months preceding the month of filing;
5. Originals and copies of documents confirming other income of the Applicant and the Guarantor for the last six months preceding the month of filing;
6. Originals of extracts on pension contributions of the Applicant and the Guarantor, for the last six months preceding the month of filing;
7. The original and a copy of the certificate of marriage, divorce, death certificate of the spouse (if the spouse is present);
8. Originals and copies of birth certificates of children (if children are available).
5. Can citizens who are already on the waiting list in the Housing Authority for another state program participate in this program? Or do I have to re-collect the documents and queue up?
According to the terms of the Program, citizens who are registered with the LEB as those who need a dwelling from the state housing fund or a dwelling rented by the LEB in a private housing stock are allowed to participate in the Program. For more information, contact the LEB.
6. What kind of registration should be?
Among the documents to be included in the list of participants of the Program, it is necessary to provide a document confirming registration by permanent residence (address certificate or certificate of rural and / or aul akimats). The LEB is engaged in checking registration .
7. When will it be possible to redeem the apartment?
Rent with a purchase provides:
• Lease period with redemption of 20 years;
• At the end of the rental period, the property becomes the lessee's property;
• Early redemption of rental housing is permitted.
• The alienation of housing for two years from the date of its acquisition by the participant of the Program in ownership under sale and purchase agreements is not permitted, except for cases of the realization of mortgaged housing in a compulsory out-of-court order or by a court decision in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.