The joint-stock company Mortgage Organization Kazakhstan Mortgage Company (hereinafter referred to as the Company) pursuant to Article 23 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Joint-Stock Companies" informs that the decision of the Company's Sole Shareholder on April 25, 2018 made a decision to pay dividends on ordinary shares based on the Company's performance for the year 2017.
1. Location: Republic of Kazakhstan, A05E3B4, Almaty, Almalinsky district, ul. Karasai batyr, 98.
Company requisites: BIN: 001 240 001 720, BC 15, account in Tsesnabank JSC, BIC: TSESKZKA, IIC: KZ24998CTB0000225611.
2. Period for which dividends are paid - 2017.
3. The amount of dividends per common share is 182 (one hundred eighty two) tenge 29 (twenty nine) tiyn.
4. Date of commencement of payment of dividends - June 1, 2018.
5. Procedure and form of payment of dividends - payment of dividends will be made in cash through a non-cash transfer no later than 90 (ninety) days from the date of the decision of the Sole Shareholder.